Sunday, November 1, 2015

Visit To Kai Xuan Restaurant - 31.10.15

Assalamualaikum, and hi everyone...it's been a long time since I've blog....well..my post this time is about my lunch just minutes ago with my three children, Rafi and his wife Ryna, Adib and Amalina... Well, Rafi just arrived from Parit Buntar-Perak this morning and Nur is back for the weekend..she'll be going back to Muadzam Shah-Pahang tomorrow... And my second son Adib is in a hurry to go to Dataran JB, as he has to set up his stall (selling JDT shirts) and insya'allah, with Allah's will , he hopes to sell his T shirts for the final tonite, JDT and the opponent... Sorry, I'm not into football, so don't know who JDT is playing against tonite at Tajikistan...see it's a miracle that I can get my three children together for lunch...

I was craving for some Chinese dumplings, so it's at Kai Xuan Restaurant, since we have not eaten here before..the time that I'm taking to write this blog depends on how long I'm waiting for my daughter to buy her things at MazLee supermarket at Setia Indah.

Now, the food at Kai Xuan..After all the fantastic Reviews on the web, I would expect better but ....ermmm, although it's not so bad, it could be better. Why do I say that, well, simple, I've eaten better dim sums...I expect the fillings to be fuller, am I expecting too much.?
When we first arrived, we waited abt half an hour for the food to arrive, maybe at that time there was only around 3 tables....but after we ordered the second time, the food didn't arrive even after 1 hour, so we just cancelled the food.Well, maybe it's just not our day...but we did enjoy the Company....family company, hehe. All in all, it was quite satisfactory....I would give them 7/10 for Food and 6/10 for service...
Add caption
 This  is me and my daughter Nur
 outside Kai Xuan....hehe...
 
 Me and my second son Adib  relaxing...hmm, why are we relaxing......not that we have done anything....
 Waiting for our food....






Please feel  free  to comment....I'm very open..



The whole Flock.....even my daughter in law's mum tagged along....

No comments:

Post a Comment