Hello everyone, my pc was out for a few days......I mean my modem was out. I called TM as I wanted them to send the free modem which was due to me when I upgrade the package from RM 44 a mth to the combo package - RM 60.00 . They were supposed to send the free modem at the time of upgrade. When the technician came, he said we hv to trade the old modem for TM's modem which had a lifetime guarantee. But I bought the modem/router, I told him, how can we trade something which we bought for their modem which was supposed to come free with the combo package. Furthermore my modem had 4 ports while theirs had only 1 port. Strange, isn't it? And not logic? Anyone had this experience before?
I went for the convert's Convention at Kompleks Islam-JB on sunday 17.05.09. There was a lot of programmes for us converts. But the thing that I liked best was the food, food, glorious food.........satay, grilled mutton-yum (I tasted my friend's as it was too hot for me to queue up with the others),nasi beriani, ice cream, otak2......the list goes on, the only slack was the long queue. Could have shown the pictures but I don;t know how it happen, the pictures were not in my camera when I wanted to transfer them to my pc................what a lousy photographer I am.......huhu..............Well, hv to go now, more news soon (I hope !!)
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Salina..i had a problem with my modem the other day.The lights kept on blinking.I called the TMnet guys.They came and gave me a new one.It's black in colour.Works real fine now.I'm not sure about the port thingy.He..he..sorry...
ReplyDelete