Thursday, May 21, 2009

Seminar Perdana PEMADAM Negeri Johor - 21.05.09



















Assalamualaikum and Good Day to all those reading my blog........Wanted to post this blog last night but there's some problems with the streamyx line again.......Hey, please be my follower, so I know some of you are reading my blog besides my good friend Jamilah. As the title today suggests, I went to a Seminar by PEMADAM (Persatuan Mencegah Dadah Malaysia) at Persada - JB yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the "Penceramah" is to be Dato' Dr. Hj.Mohd. Fadilah Kamsah. What I thought was to be a boring day turned out to be a very enlightening and interesting day. This morning, I woke up to a terrible headache but by evening, my headache was miraculously gone. Dato' stressed that the main cause of what drives drug addicts to become what they are is a broken home , unattentive parents and families, negative thoughts , words and actions of the parents....etc, etc, the list goes on............ solat, istighfar, solat tahajud,hajat, the right sunnahs and actions to enable hidayah to enter our homes etc.......
Besides the powerful ceramah, theres 2 tea times and lunch time......It was quite grand. I've included some picures taken during the seminar, wanted to separate the pictures but don't know how.................I even took one with me standing in the washroom........hehe...no pictures of Dato' though, malu lah want to take his pictures.

There was a show by children from the Sekolah Pendidikan Khas (Can't remember the name of the school). It was the first time that I see Mute children perform. They can't hear the music but they performed beautifully with their teacher giving them hand signs...........and it was so touching I wanted to cry..........

Some of the advice that Dato' gives which I've done last night 1) Ask forgiveness from hubby b4 I slept (Going to do that every night from now on 2) Forgive everyone (Families, friends , colleagues, contacts) whom I knew and going to be friends with 3) Tidur mengiring ke kanan (That was quite difficult as I felt more confortable sleeping facing the leftf side (Maybe with this habit, I'll become healthier and maybe lost weight-I pray that it is).
Something new that I learnt .................5 perkara nak panjangkan umur suami 1) Selalu doakan suami 2) Kurangkan tanya soalan yg bukan2 3) Banyak memuji suami 4) Peluk suami selama 10 saat sebelum dia keluar kerja tiap2 hari (My hubby is always in a state of ablution b4 he goes to work, so I'll just hug him when he comes back-after his bath- or b4 we sleep, that'll be more than 10 seconds. For those not married, can hug their mother/father.I learnt from Dato' that if we hug our hubby for 10 secs, 4 types of hormones will be released from his body, can't recall what's the 4 hormones though. 5) beri suami apa yg dia nak sebelum dia mintak.
There's a lot more that we learnt from Dato' but I'm too lazy to type them all here, or I'll spent approx. 6 hrs or more writing, that's the length of time that Dato' spent with us, and that's by talking, if I write, it'll take longer.................
SO, I'll be sharing other things with you once I've got something else to write about.
Good day & wasallam.






























2 comments:

  1. Salam Salina,
    Actually this is the second time i've written on your blog.Dont know what happened!...Wanted to say ..the tips from Dato' fadilah were interesting.Your pics were nice too.I like you in the toilet!.He..he..Red tudung is lovely.Glad you enjoyed yourself at the seminar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tks Jamilah for yr comment.Wished there were more followers for my blog though, but maybe nobody wants to read about a simpleton's experiences

    ReplyDelete