Assalamualaikum and good day to everyone.................I know nobody is reading this blog (maybe) except my good faithful friend, Jamilah, hey Jamilah are you reading this? Hv to m eet you someday, maybe when you shift to KL and I go to KL to visit my sons, we can meet, yeah? Jamilah, I was so silly, yr comments was invisible because I had not published it, now silly me hv done it and I think it's published although I've not seen that page. Continue commenting, ok.
Last saturday, we had our qiamulail.I went quite early, that is about 5.30p.m.. They asked us to come early to help. Thought I can help with cleaning the place up but no, when I arrived, only 2-3 persons were in the kitchen...........cooking and one of them peeling a trayful of onions..............Trayful, My sensitive eyes can't even stand a few bulbs, anyway, my friend asked to help to peel the inions, not to worry, she said, got "petua" (some old remedy) to avoid crying..........just poke the knife I'm using thru one of the onions, LOL, sounds silly but I did. It 's true, my eyes didn;t water but those around me did...............hehehe.....I supposed the onions "air" floated to them...............hah!! Is this story new to you? Makes some tedious work interesting though.
After magrib, we had some barbaque .........oh drat, how do you spell it.................although we had to wait some time for the meat/fish to be cooked, there's loads of food (raw)., if you care to be patient while waiting for it to be grilled. Everybody was busy at the barbe Q pit and when we see that no one went for Isyak prayers, me and Aishah went for our prayers, halfway thru, the rest came in for the jemaah prayers, hymm, thought we were to pray individually, where's our patience., man !!
Around 10p.m., the ajk had our 1st meeting after the general meeting. As a new committee member, I was quite blur on the goings of the last meeting. Anyway, with them., I hope to correct my ignorance and contribute positively towards the association.
Anyway, we'll behaving the Converts Convocation YR2009 on 17.05.09. Had to wear our new uniform but still haven't sewed it, waiting for the material, hope it can be done on time. Heard there'll be many interesting programmes.............................I hope.
So, until my "blah", hymm wonder when that will be.....................
All those who hv read my blog, join me on this blog, may gold bless you.............
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Salina..yes i'm reading your blog!! Told you i would !! We definitely should meet up..someday!Anyway about that onion thing..i've heard about it..but never tried it.
ReplyDeleteSeems like you had a good time at the BBQ!!..