Friday, September 11, 2009

Ukhuwah Activities For Ramadhan

Assalamualaikum and Selamat Sejahtera to all friends, how are all of you getting by? I presumed you all must be busy this Ramadhan, like a repeat of previous years, I think. For me, this year, I'm exposed to something new as I'm newly experiencing "buka puasa" (Breaking of Fast) , Solat Maghrib/Isyak (Performing the obligatory maghrib/isyak prayers) at the houses of Saudara kita. It's been done every year by Badan Kebajikan Saudara Kita - JB (BKSKJB) and supported by Pejabat Agama. Up till this moment, the activities mentioned (For year 2009) were held at 4 houses . This Saturday, we'll be having Qiamulail at the Ukhuwah house. It will start with breaking of fast until subuh prayers on sunday. Sorry no photos to show for it. Well, that's all the news for now, just want to keep you updated.................

No comments:

Post a Comment