Boy, time really flies. Initially I wanted to jot some notes everyday but before I knew it, few days would have lapse. Although I'm a full time housewife, there's thousands of things to do. Weekends are definitely full. Hubby is on leave, so my time is spend with him.Furthermore, I hv to visit my daughter who is staying at a residential school. Hmm...............she had lots of requests and I hv to buy and bring some of her requirements to her hostel during week days too ! Anyway, I'm not complaining.........well, a little bit, I guess.............
Tomorrow, my 2nd son would be sitting for his final semester exams. I pray that he'll face the exams in good spirits, be healthy and may the exams be easy for him. He's majoring in Maths.Management and his final year would be from July'09-April'2010. How time flies!! That's the second time today I'm saying it......................sounds familiar isn't it. I can still remember him as a toddler, always asking questions and miunderstanding our answers.................once when he sees as aeroplane, he asked where's the aeroplane going. "Nak pergi Senai" We meant Senai Airport and he asked "Kenapa dia nak masuk Sungai??" And another time he saw 2 lizards doing their thing and he asked what's the lizard doing? So we just said " Tengah kahwin" What else can we say? And he asked "Kenapa Cicak tak pakai baju pengantin?" Another memorable remarks from him once when we rebuffed him for not wearing slippers when he goes outside. We said " Adib, pakai slipper, jangan "kaki ayam"" and he replied " Ini kaki Adib, bukan kaki Ayam !!!" Well, that was some of the memorable things about my second son, Adib.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment