Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hello and Assalamualaikum.........how's everybody, for me I've been going out everyday from last saturday, and busy doing housework after that. Just the normal housework like sweeping, cooking, ironing etc.........that takes a lot of time. Yesterday, something happens that really pissed me off. I wanted to withdraw some funds from Tabung Haji thru Bank Rakyat's atm. There was some problem with their atm, so after failing twice to withdraw, I went into the Bank to see the officer at the counter. (Hv to take a number and queue up too). I didn't wait long for my turn ....BUT waited half an hr for them to investigate if there's a problem with my card. Then they told me that there's nothing wrong with the card, pin no. or their atm machine and advised me to try another atm. Hello, it's not as if another atm is within walking distance...........Another solution is I've to apply for another atm card which will cost me another RM 8.00 (Not much to some but I can hv a meal with it !!) So what is the annual cost of RM 8.00 which I'm paying for if I can't use the card ? I told the officer that I can't accept her answer, they don;t hv a solution for me. !!!
In the end, I just go to a tabung Haji branch to withdraw my funds and it took me less than 10 mins. Should hv gone there in the first place !!

No comments:

Post a Comment