Hi, I’m back from Muar on Sunday after 3 days of courses. It’s very enlightening and I learned a lot of things which I thought I already knew. We started very early at 6.15a.m. and finished at 10.30p.m. But my hubby said it’s not early enough, should hv started about 3 or 4a.m. What !! I’m already very sleepy at 6.15a.m. and if we were to start at 4.a.m., I think I’ll be snoring in class !!! heh heh !!
Hey, did I say that we went bowling in between classes? Yes, the organisers think we should hv a break and take five. We went in 2 buses to this new bowling centre. Phew, the place smells of burnt rubber. But the interior is nice and comfortable. Almost all of us played and most of us had no experience in playing bowling. Just hold the ball with 2 hands and presto !! sends it rolling down the drain…………But to give credit to some, the ball did do some strikes. My friend Maria had her own unique way of throwing the ball, it went up a few feet and down….roll and strike !!A new kind of class, I think. We played in the evening and finished at about 6.30p.m., reached our hotel at 7p.m. After a bit of rest , prayers and dinner, we’re back in class from 8.30p.m. - 10.30p.m.. Boy, our minds were full of bowling that night, couldn’t quite concentrate but it was fun.
Next day, we had a mini test !! Had to study like a university student, although most of us are in our prime and on the way to middle age, well , a few of us, that is………….Last, but not least, we were awarded certificates, irregardless of whether we pass or f ail…..
Well, I think I’ll stop here, want to further “renovate” this site, but first I’ve to experiment with the tools, still hv no idea as to how to insert some nice songs. Can anyone help?
›
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment