Friday, April 17, 2009

Yesterday & Today

Hi Friends, I know so far there's no one following this boring blog, but I'm just testing the waters, so to speak. Lack of time, even to put some words in. Yesterday, I followed hubby to Seremban for his meeting. No, of course I didn't attend his office meeting, just accompanied him for the journey. His meeting starts at 10.a.m., We started off from home (JB that is) at 6a.m., stopped at Air Keroh R & R for breakfast, chocked over my coffee as hubby was in a hurry. Anyway, we reached Seremban town at precisely 9.30 a.m., got lost and went round and round the town area. Finally stopped to asked someone and reached hubby's office at 9.50a.m., whew had 10 mins to spare (Hubby, I mean). Once he went into his office, i went off on my own. Luckily there's the Seremban Parade just across the street, so I went there for some window shopping. Okay, okay, I bought some unwanted things, there was a sale, do you blame me? Luckily, the meeting lasts for only 2 hrs, more or less. Hubby called at 12.15p.m.,enquiring my whereabouts......me? I was at Mc Donalds enjoying the Lunch Mcvalue meal................We went back immediately after that, oh yeah stopped at Air Keroh "jejantas" R & R to hv lunch. Again. burp...........!!!!

That was yesterday, today I went to Tesco to buy some things for my mum. Then went to her place at Graceville to bring her to the clinic as she was not well. Doctor gave her a blood and urine test. Hv to bring my mum for her results and another check in 4-5 days time..

Hv to stop now, need to cook later. My son is on leave,so hv to pay more attention to my housekeeping.....................chow !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment