Friday, July 17, 2009

PINEAPPLE TARTS , OOOOM..........



Yes, That's my favourite cookies. I don't care if there's no other cookies for Hari Raya as long as there's pineapple tarts, but they must be round with the pineapple jam in the middle, mind you, not the rolled ones ( tart gulung). Last sunday, while travelling from Johore Bahru to Shah Alam to visit my son, we stopped at the Machap Rest area (North Bound) and I couldn't resist buying these huge tarts. It was quite cheap, 40 cents each and the size was huge, about 50 mm in diameter. Just the looks of it makes me start to saliva.........I bought 5 pieces and ate it all up in the car in half an hour. Regret not buying more, though, but I promised myself I'll buy 200 pieces for Hari Raya, well, on second thoughts,maybe I'll buy 500 pieces. Well, have to stop now.Going somewhere............


3 comments:

  1. OMG..Salina..the tarts looks so mouth watering!..i love tarts too.Every raya i must make pineapple tarts !..Wajib..!.Actually making the gulung ones are harder!..
    i envy you..getting to eat the tarts.I'm on this huge diet.i've lost 3kg.Hoping to lose more.My school, Convent Bukit Nanas having our 110th yr Reunion in nov.Most of my year will be going.Ogy Ahmad Daud too.She was my best friend in school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,Jamilah, How I wished I've yr willpower to control what to eat and what not to eat.! Hope you enjoy yourself the yr re-union and don't forget to send my rgds to Ogy, not that she knows who I am, tell her abt me ok.......(the good things lah)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..Salina once you start a diet and you see the weight going off..you do have the will power!..When i can fit in my old pants and not feel squashed..then i'm sticking to my diet!.He..he..
    InsyALLAH i'll let Ogy know about your blog.She has one too.In BM.But the reunion is still along time away..8TH November at the Sunway Lagoon Resort.

    ReplyDelete