Assalamualaikum, and selamat sejahtera kepada semua kawan dan pembaca2 yang sanggup meluangkan masa untuk membuka blog saya ini. Ada yang mungkin sedang cari maklumat 2 atau just nak baca suka2.
Ini first time saya menyertai Konvensyen Saudara Kita di Kuala Lumpur. And also first time menjumpai so many saudara2 Muslim seperti saya ini. This is a very magic moment for me as I get to mix and share opinions (Yang bagus lah) with Saudara Muslim from all over Malaysia. So far, I just got to know Saudara Kita from my classes who are mostly from Sabah and Sarawak and Johoreans. Saya pun sudah menyertai Konvensyen Saudara Kita peringkat Johor di Kompleks Islam-Johor pada 17.05.09 tapi tak lah se besar atau mewah mcm di PWTC ini, tapi best jugak lah.......besar sikit ada lah (Yg Johor punya).
Rombongan Johor bertolak ke KL dalam pukul 3ptg pada hari jumaat 24hb Julai 2009. Our journey was quite fun with the humour shown by one of the urusetia from Johor , that is Ustazah Sariah (Her picture at the top - tudung pink) She even gave us a quiz while most of us were about to fall asleep. During the trip to KL (In the bus) on 24.07.09, she gave us a quiz on soduku. After cracking my brains for a few minutes, I gave up. I'm no matematician, mah...............ask me accounts boleh lah, tapi maths, aiyo, sorry lah, jgn salah faham, maths and accounts are two separate issues lor..............It was won by 3 others, all men, but on the way back I was comforted when I got the answer to the 2nd quiz first............also dalam bas.......2nd quiz senang sikit lah tapi mungkin utk org tua2 mcm kami mengambil sikit masa jugak nak "fikiak" hehe.................
Back to story about the journey on first day (Belum habis lah cerita pasal Jumaat 24.07.09), we stopped for dinner/prayers at Umbai /Melaka, 1st time jugak saya pergi tempat ni (Wah, banyak first time lah utk saya.......mcm katak dalam tempurung aje) The scenery was very beautiful, ala...tak amik gambar pulak kat sana......camera dalam bas. Lauk yg di sediakan begitu banyak. Ikan bakar, ikan 3 rasa, sotong goreng tepung, udang goreng tepung (betul ke, atau mixed up with the food at PWTC?), tom yam ketam soup.............nasi lemak cute mute........tapi no one at my table touched that. Lepas tu terus ke KL International Hotel di mana kami tumpang se malam. We were told that we can visit Chow Kit if we want but to be careful and go in groups.
Dinner was also served at this hotel..........Wah, amat kenyang oh, after dinner we registered and went straight to bed after bathing and solat. Go shopping? No, thanks. On the left ni gambar yang arif .
The next day, I got up at 5a.m.. as we hv to check out at 6.30a.m., waited for my friend to bath, oh, by the way, it's 3 to a room so hv to take turns to bath. Not so bad, if you compare it to staying at dormitories where you hv to line up (Mcm cerita P.Ramlee)........ We had breakfast at level 3 (if I recall correctly, dah tua lah, losing my memory already). Quite simple, but who wants to eat so much, last night's dinner is still not digested yet and having war in my stomach. After that, waited for our bus to bring us to PWTC for the Konvensyen. We reached there about 8.45a.m. and waited for the function to begin. I felt so touched to see so many Saudara Kita arriving from all the other Malaysian States. Imagine !! 1500 of us in this hall !! I'm really so happy to see them although I don;t get to know all of them. While waiting, we hv the nasyid group Hijjaz to entertain us with their songs. The VIPs arrived about 9.45a.m. with the exception of Uztaz Farid Ravi who arrived earlier. The speech by Tun Jeanne Abdullah (Did I get the salutation right) was very enlightening . She is a very humble person. The receipients of the Saudara Baru Cemerlang really did a good job of bringing up Islam. I wonder if I might achieve that someday. Insya'allah !! During the break from 12p.m. to 2.30p.m. we had the opportunity to visit the exhibition and take some pictures and also solat , but the Prayer room was so far away. I tak kisah lah kalau jauh sikit , yang saya tak tahan, kena naik tangga. Kaki hampir putus.There were various stalls selling things like tudungs, health products, books, khat posters. The function resumed at 2.30p.m. with Ustaz Farid Ravi, Ridhuan Tee and Ann Abdullah taking centre stage. I really liked their ceramah be'coz secara kebetulan, it really touched on the lives of Saudara kita, the problems etc. It's what I faced daily, just listening to them makes me want to cry as I believed they also faced the same problems as us muslim converts, only they have overcome those stages. Function ends at 4.30p.m. and we went to Kajang to eat the famous satay. But to tell you frankly, it taste the same as the satay from JB. (Jangan marah). Lepas tu kami stop at Seremban utk solat Jamak/qasar .Then it's back to home sweet home. These are some of the pictures which I took during these 2 days. Yang baca this blog, terima kasih kerana sudi luangkan masa. Kalau nak comment dan kongsi pendapat, silakan.
Di sebelah kiri adalah makanan yang di hidang during Lunch at PWTC. Yum, yum, I loved the otak2, I took more than my share!! Ooops, sorry, guys. Di bawah kiri ni gambar rombongan dari Johor bahru bergambar di luar KL Int'l Hotel .

salam hajah...semoga Allah Taala akan sentiasa memberkati kehidupan hajah...Amin.
ReplyDeleteSalam perkenalan,
ReplyDeleteMuka aunty masuk dalam paper Utusan Malaysia hari ni 28 Julai 2009
Tq Adie for yr wish.Wah, Adik Hafizbad very alert lah. Saya keluar utusan pun dia perasaan, terima kasih perhatikan.
ReplyDelete