We just bought this VIVA manual to replace our old Kanchil in April'09. According to friends, it's very economical, don't use much petrol. Yes,, it's true, with that aspects in mind, we never thought that the cover was so thin, until tonight !!! Some crazy guy ( riding a bike ala "Mat Rempit" style) just "bang" into the front our car while my hubby was praying at a mosque.....(No, I was not driving......lah...hehe) and ran off........according to some kids playing nearby........ the cover of the front part just dropped off...........can you imagine, the cover looks and feel really like a piece of plastic......even my melamine plate is thicker !!! And tomorrow I've to send my mum to the hospital.....aiyoyo, without the number plate, it seems I've to take a cab tomorrow. So Sien ah.............Well, signing off now.....needs some time to fret........
Monday, July 20, 2009
VIVA CARS AND LOUSY QUALITY
We just bought this VIVA manual to replace our old Kanchil in April'09. According to friends, it's very economical, don't use much petrol. Yes,, it's true, with that aspects in mind, we never thought that the cover was so thin, until tonight !!! Some crazy guy ( riding a bike ala "Mat Rempit" style) just "bang" into the front our car while my hubby was praying at a mosque.....(No, I was not driving......lah...hehe) and ran off........according to some kids playing nearby........ the cover of the front part just dropped off...........can you imagine, the cover looks and feel really like a piece of plastic......even my melamine plate is thicker !!! And tomorrow I've to send my mum to the hospital.....aiyoyo, without the number plate, it seems I've to take a cab tomorrow. So Sien ah.............Well, signing off now.....needs some time to fret........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Salina..whatever it is, Alhamdullillah nothing happened to your husband !!..Imagine what it would be if you were in the car!
ReplyDeleteHmm..i think the same can be said about all Malaysian cars.Even my Wira ..i think is made of Milo tin !!..
My hubby's old Mercedes is pretty solid !..We call it "The Old Reliable".Even though old..it can take a hit anytime!