Help, Help, the Maulud Nabi is getting nearer and I only recorded part of the song in my handphone...........memory too low in my outdated phone...........I've asked my friend to record the full song but somehow the tape was sick.........like robot out of baterry........I didn;t know a cassette can "hilang suara"........so I think for the end of the song, I'll just pretend to sing, no one will know............haha.......hope none of the nasyid girls is reading this.
Today, I brought my mum to the dentist again. She's in the midst of making a set of dentures. The dentist said she has to come 4 times to measure her.........whatever.......gums or teeth or mouth.......I wonder why this is so, thought one only hv t o measure once. By the way, when we reached there, there was a sign saying that they only opens at 6.00p.m. today...........what a waste of time !!!
Hey, I'm trying to learn mandarin now but no one to teach me. My advice to all youngsters, perfect yourself in mandarin, your chances of securing a job would be higher as most Companies are penetrating the China markets.............I love the show "Mr.Siao"s mandarin class" every wed. at NTV7 at 9.p.m. It's a comedy and I always laughed till my side aches.
Well, today, my blog sounds boring as there's no pictures. will try to take some pictures the next time.........maybe for maulud I will take some pictures. Chow !
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow sounds like your getting busy! i'm having a toothache right now so i pun baru pegi dentist semlm. Hm, I might have to learn a third language soon since it's compulsory for part 3 students in uitm.... Maybe I'll pick up Mandarin...
ReplyDeleteBTW, this Jamilah's daughter Jalilah. Like your blog!
thank you for the support.. as a malay who speaks mandarin i would have to agree that it does come as a big advantage.. keep up the good work and support.. syukur.
ReplyDeleteTks Lily and Baki Zainal for yr comment , hope you will keep reading my blog (If you hv the time). Hope this series of Mr. Siao's mandarin class will continue a few more yrs........
ReplyDelete